About Us

My photo
And so it goes...where are we now? Moving back West. Still busy busy busy, but I am NOT going to fill my plate as full as it was in VA. Ainslee age 6, is in Kindergarten and is super smart. Nolal age 3, is full of energy and love. He makes all who meet him smile. Jeff...working hard and making me happy. Gena almost 30, is looking to find new gyms to kick some turbo butt and is going to open the in home salon soon.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dad's helper


Now that summer is over and is done with his trips he has a serious list of to do's around the house. One of the major one was to replace the dishwasher that was making some seriously wrong noises while it tried to wash. Lately when ever dad starts a project he has help with in a couple of seconds, and if dad doesn't have any projects and his helper is board he will grab some tools himself and if nothing else leave them all over the yard. Dad is just hoping that the interest to help him continues when he is big enough to really help. For now it is great moral support!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

What cute photos! Before long you will have two guys at your house who can fix almost anything. Love Mimi

Nikki said...

Our Dishwasher is doing the same thing. It is soooo loud but I only run it when I am home because I am scared someday soon it will fill my kitchem with water. What a novel idea to repace it before it falls apart. You are very smart!!