About Us

My photo
And so it goes...where are we now? Moving back West. Still busy busy busy, but I am NOT going to fill my plate as full as it was in VA. Ainslee age 6, is in Kindergarten and is super smart. Nolal age 3, is full of energy and love. He makes all who meet him smile. Jeff...working hard and making me happy. Gena almost 30, is looking to find new gyms to kick some turbo butt and is going to open the in home salon soon.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Lets try this again

So...I started blogging oh what little over three years ago to keep in contact. I kept up for a bit and as I got busier the blog got pushed further and further down on the task list. Same rules go for me as far as starting up again....I don't want any flack for miss spelled words or grammar because we all know, although I have many talents....spelling and grammar are not one of them. See Kristin, there is something I truly suck at. Lol.
As we speak we are on the road...yesterday we loaded the truck with a great deal of help from the ward and dear friends. We were planning on heading out around 3, which surprisingly we were right on time, but then we had to "run by" the Verizon store, as Jeff's phone got crushed in the packing process. It was my lucky day at the Verizon store...buy one get one free...so I got a new Droid phone. It's Internet is really fast and hooks up to my computer so now I am ALWAYS connected...hummmm on second thought not so sure this is a good thing. :)
We only made it as far as Roanoke VA . The kids SUCKED. I am hoping because it was just a long day all in all. But for those of you that don't know, Roanoke is only 200 miles from Woodbridge. Only 2,250 miles left to go! YEAH! I think I am properly stocked up with activities today. I told the kids it was movie, activity, movie, activity...and call us nuts but don't call cps....we are thinking of putting the seats down in the back for a bit so they can have a rasslin match. Teee heee...no really we are.
Why back to Vegas some of you may ask....well because it was time. Jeff's branch needs him and he was going to be traveling a lot. So I got to make the choice...be a "single mom" this summer in the humid heat with allergies and my 9 aerobics classes and 3 days of hair, or move to Vegas...dry heat, pool, hardly no allergies, not so many classes and can focus on family. The choice was easy.
The title of our Blog is so fitting isn't it...the fact that I haven't written in forever and we are once again on the move cracks me up. There will be more to report in the next three days. After this don't expect so many entries...but I will try to keep you all informed.

3 comments:

kk said...

travel safely, family...precious, precious cargo in there. Love to all of you! xoxox

Aaron + Kayti said...

drive safe and we will cross our fingers that your kiddos behave :) i am excited that you guys will be closer - possibly tiffany and i can arrange a road trip to visit!

Jenn said...

I glad things are easier for you now but I am sad because I am moving back to VA this summer. I wish you all the luck and will miss you tremendously. but I totally understand about making life easier with kids while your husband is gone.